ABBYY provides you with OCR, ICR, OMR solutions, linguistic software and translation services designed for individuals, developers and businesses of all sizes.
Besides offering the best-verified coupons for online shopping, we are also offering some tips regarding your eye health and how you can prevent some health conditions by using great eye products that can be bought online.
Getting Relief from Dry Eyes
Dry eyes usually result from the tear-flow system of the eye is out of balance for reasons stated below. However, environmental factors like air conditioning or heat from a central furnace can also be the cause.
Environmental factors can be controlled. In this article, we’ll focus on causes related to other processes.
Tears Are Important
Tears are a combination of water, oils, mucus, and antibodies that help keep the eye from becoming infected. Tears are produced around the eye by particular glands, and dry eyes result when these glands aren’t functioning properly.
A person with this condition may experience:
- a gritty or sandy sensation in the eyes
- abnormal sensitivity to light
- blurred vision
- eye pain
It seems counterintuitive, but having dry eyes condition may sometimes trigger excessive tear production. When the eyes are dry, they send a signal to the brain to produce more moisture. But in these circumstances, the tears mainly consist of water without the other important components of normal tears. So a person with severely dry eyes can also have tears running down their cheeks from this excess production.
Other Dry Eye Causes
There are a few other conditions that may contribute to having dry eyes:
– aging, especially women during menopause,
– side effects of using particular medications, especially antihistamines and pills for birth control,
– diseases and conditions that are affecting the eyes’ ability to create tears, most notably rheumatoid arthritis, collagen vascular diseases, and Sjogren’s syndrome.
In some instances, there may be structural problems with the eyes that keep them from closing properly, such as a problem with the tear ducts.
Dry Eye Treatment
There is no cure for having dry eye, but your eye doctor can offer some treatments that may help, including:
- a vast selection of ointments, artificial tears, and contact lenses, which are generally easy to find at your drug store,
- a procedure that is painless called punctal occlusion. This procedure involves placing plugs that keep tears from draining away from the eyes. They can be temporary or permanent, and their removing can be at any time. Plugs are being considered by many patients as an effective way that is reducing the need for tears that are artificial and relieves dryness.
- a prescription called Restasis, which has been approved by the FDA for treating a chronic dry eye,
- a vast selection of medications, like topical steroids, that can help in various cases.
Finally, there’s surgery. In certain cases, the best procedure is by closing the ducts that are draining the tears into the nose. It can be done using a local anesthetic without staying overnight.
PacSun is an online clothing retailer that brings the best California lifestyle apparel, footwear, swimwear and more. You can find popular brands like Billabong, Quiksilver, Hurley, O’Neill, and Roxy.
Shop at L.L.Bean for different kinds of women/men clothing, footwear, outdoor gear, home products, and more, with free shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Since its establishment in 1971, Starbucks has been devoted to offering the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with having hundreds of stores around the globe, the company is the top-ranking roaster and retailer of arabica coffee in the world.
At Saks Fifth Avenue, you can find a vast selection of designer clothes, handbags, and shoes, including quality home decorations and registry gifts. They are also selling different kinds of beauty products, including cosmetics and fragrances.
Kohl’s is offering discounted prices on different kinds of clothing, shoes, accessories, and goods for the household, from the top, recognized brands such as Levi’s, Ralph Lauren, and Vera Wang.